- 1952 founded by Eugen Sixt. Company head office in Schmiden (near to Stuttgart). Mechanical job order production for the MAHLE Company; 10 employees
- 1962 relocation to Magstadt (near to Sindelfingen). The son Dietmar Sixt builds up the toolmaking and machine construction facility.
- 1965 Dietmar Sixt continues to develop the customer base. Tools and machines for air and oil filter production are manufactured for MAHLE and KNECHT.
- 1978 change of the company name to Sixt GmbH; Production of tools and precision punching parts.
- 1992 new building and relocation to the current production and office building; 50 employees
- 1999 establishment of the subsidiary company Sixt Umformtechnik s.r.o. in Jihlava (Czech Republic)
- 2005 new building in the Czech Republic.The production area is approx. 2.400 m²
- 2011 expansion location Magstadt. The new warehouse area is approx. 1.200 m²
Employees Jihlava: 35
Employees Magstadt: 105